At any time, you can remove one or more account members that no longer need to access the account. You can remove account members to free account seats.
You can remove multiple members at a time.
To remove the Account owner from a seat, see Free the Account Owner Seat. Note that this will prevent the Account owner from working with the development resources of Telerik Platform but the owner will still be able to manage the subscription and the account members.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account that you want to modify.
- Verify that you are the Account owner or an Administrator for the account.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- Open the Account Administration menu and click Team.
- Select the member that you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- In the confirmation pop-up message, click Delete to confirm the deletion.
Invite more members, continue development in your account or switch to another account.