To ease collaboration and project management, in Telerik Platform, you can add members to your account. You can set the role for each member during the invitation process.
You can invite multiple members at a time.
Each account has a quota for the available account seats. By default, each account member, including the Account owner, takes up an available account seat. If the Account owner does not hold an active development role, any Administrator can free the seat assigned to the Account owner and assign it to another member. This prevents the Account owner from working with the development resources of Telerik Platform but the owner can still manage the subscription and the account members.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account that you want to modify.
- Verify that you are the Account owner or an Administrator for the account.
- Verify that your account has at least one free account seat to accommodate the newly invited member.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- Open the Account Administration menu and click Team.
- Click Add team members.
In the dialog box that opens, provide the email of the member that you want to invite and select their Role.
You can invite both Telerik Platform and non-Telerik Platform users.
Option Description Administrator The Administrator can manage all apps and members and can change the account name. Developer The Developer has full access to all apps. Content Editor The Content Editor can view all apps and do simple non-destructive actions.
(Optional) To invite another account member, click Add and repeat the previous step.
- (Optional) To change the current account name, click Edit next to the account name and provide a new name for the account.
- Click Invite.
Telerik Platform confirms that the invitation is sent and redirects you to the list of account members.
Invite more members, continue development in your account or switch to another account.