At any time, you can change the role of your account members.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you have switched to the account that you want to modify.
- Verify that you are the Account owner or an Administrator for the account.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- Open the Account Administration menu and click Team.
- Find the member that you want to edit and use the drop-down box in the Role column to change the member's role.
Option Description Administrator The Administrator can manage all apps and members and can change the account name. Developer The Developer has full access to all apps. Content Editor The Content Editor can view all apps and do simple non-destructive actions.
Invite more members, continue development in your account or switch to another account.