In Telerik Platform, you can have access to multiple accounts, either as an Account owner, Administrator, Developer or Content Editor. You can work in the context of only one currently active account. To access the apps associated with another account, you need to switch your currently active account.
- Verify that you can access more than one account in Telerik Platform.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the top left corner, locate the account drop-down menu.
- In the account drop-down menu, click the account to which you want to switch.
- Wait for Telerik Platform to reload your home page.
Explore and develop apps in the account or switch to another account.