To develop, test, publish and analyze your applications in Telerik Platform, you need access to an account. You can join an existing account or create your own account.
If you have been invited to join an existing account, the first time you log in, Telerik Platform adds you to the existing account as a member. You can manually create your own account later.
If you have not been invited to join an existing account, the first time you log in, Telerik Platform creates an account for you and you become the account owner.
If you purchase a subscription plan, Telerik Platform creates a new account for you.
When you create an account manually or when Telerik Platform creates an account for you, you become the Account owner. When you own an account in Telerik Platform, the following benefits apply.
- You can manage the subscription plan for the account and modify it according to the scope of your development process.
- You can invite and remove account members and assign roles to the account members.
- Verify that you have selected Telerik Platform at https://platform.telerik.com and you have provided your login credentials at the Login to Telerik Platform page.
- Verify that you are on the Telerik Platform home page.
To return to the home page, click your account name in the breadcrumb in the top left corner.
- In the top left corner, locate the account drop-down menu and click it.
- Click Create Personal Account.
If you do not see the Create Personal Account option, you already own an account and cannot create a new one.
Invite members to your newly created account and start development.