Salesforce Data Connectors allow you to expose data and reports from an existing Salesforce application for use in a mobile or web app powered by Telerik Platform.
After setting up a Data Connector you can consume Salesforce data using the standard Data operations.
Take these steps to start consuming data from your Salesforce application:
- Set up a Data Connector using the portal. You can also use the Administration API to do this programmatically.
- Choose what Salesforce tables to expose and then create a content type for each of them using the portal. You can also use the Administration API to do this programmatically.
- Performance and Limitations
- Salesforce Reports
- Security of Salesforce Data Connectors
- Introduction to Stored Procedures
- Introduction to SQL Data Connectors