When you encounter an issue in AppBuilder, you can use the forums to find a solution or ask the AppBuilder community for help. The AppBuilder support team monitors the forums and might also assist you. Use the forums for technical, developmental and general questions ranging from issues with the AppBuilder clients, tools and services to how to use the supported frameworks and services.
For issues with licensing, contact sales at telerik.com.
Discussions in the forums are public. You can browse them or use the built-in search tool to look for information. If you cannot find a solution or a workaround for your issue, you can ask for help.
Requesting support in the forums has the following limitations.
- Requests are not assigned a time for response.
- Response by the AppBuilder support team is not guaranteed.
Requesting support in the forums has the following benefits.
- All AppBuilder users can submit support requests in the forums.
- You can request assistance for non-AppBuilder related issues such as framework issues or approach to development.
- You can receive assistance from users who are familiar with AppBuilder and hybrid mobile app development.
- Your support request is public and might help other users with similar issues.
- In your browser, navigate to the forums.
- Select where to post your issue.
Post your issue only once in the most relevant section.
- Click New thread.
- If you are prompted to log in, use the same login provider you use with AppBuilder.
- Fill in the form and click Post this thread.
Make sure to describe your problem in detail and provide steps to reproduce, logs and sample code, where applicable.