Product version: Icenium 1.9.1
Released: 2013, November 11
Last document update: 2013, November 11
Icenium 1.9.1 is a hotfix update for Icenium 1.9. For a list of the new features and updates introduced in Icenium 1.9, see Icenium 1.9 Release Notes.
For a list of issues you need to be aware of in this release, see Known Issues.
The Icenium 1.9.1 hotfix update resolves the following issues.
- If you are accessing the Internet via web proxy that requires authentication, you cannot log into Icenium Graphite or the Icenium Extension for Visual Studio and you cannot use Icenium for cross-platform development of hybrid mobile apps. You can encounter any of these two issues.
- Icenium prompts you to authenticate with the proxy. After you provide your authentication credentials, Icenium continues to prompt you to authenticate with the proxy without actually authenticating you or logging you into your Icenium account. Selecting to store your credentials for authentication with the proxy does not resolve the issue.
- Icenium shows a white login screen and you cannot select a login provider.
- When you run Apache Cordova 3.0.0 apps created with Icenium 1.8 in the device simulator, the following error message is added to the Device Simulator output pane:
Uncaught module org.apache.cordova.device.device already defined at cordova.js (line: 271)
- When you build your app for publishing in the Icenium Extension for Visual Studio, the application package is built in Debug mode and LiveSync is always enabled. This might cause your apps to be rejected from publishing to the App Store and Google Play.
- When creating, renaming or importing files and folders, you cannot use the following characters: opening bracket '(', closing bracket ')', plus '+', dollar '$', ampersand '&', semi-colon ';' and comma ','.
- Sometimes, if you have more than one iOS cryptographic identities, you might not be able to build from the Publish menu. If you have more than one iOS cryptographic identities, Mist might send to the server a certificate that does not match the provisioning profile for publishing and this might prevent the build from completing. The following exception might be added to the log:
Unexpected server error: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: I. Path 'Output', line 1, position 287.