The PushPlugin allows push notifications on both Android and iOS devices. It is not supported in Ion.
An application now can be flagged as iPhone or iPad only on the iOS Properties screen.
- Progress indicators for operations that can take longer time such as deleting an app, importing, exporting certificates, adding files from archive, etc. have been added.
- Added user name (email) in Version Control history.
Add zipalign procedure to Android release builds.
The new Publish wizard lets users publish their app to Google Play/Apple Store without leaving Icenium. For more details, see Distributing Your App.
The performance of long running operations is significantly improved. The number of client/server requests is minimized through batching.
Added the ability to input proxy server credentials in Graphite.
Added the ability to use three finger/menu button sync with Graphite.
- Improved notifications when in the local repository there are pending changes that need to be committed.
- Added a Clear All button to the existing iOS Pairing settings pane.
- Added a Close button for the device tabs.
- Progress indicator has been added when opening a file during synchronization.
- Conflict resolution dialog allows resolving client/server file content mismatch.
The Simulator can now run under Mac OSX Safari.
The camera object provides access to default cameran application of the device. See more details.
- App name is suggested based on clone URL.
- Tabbing cycle inside of dialogs has been added.
- Filtering sample apps by name has been enabled.
- QR codes are now easier to scan because they are generated with shorter URLs.
- Descriptions in Create New App dialog have been added.
Ion has been updated to use Cordova 2.4.
Ion can now pull-sync an app after it has been synced by Graphite.
- Mist - The validator for repositories blocks repositories with names that contain underscore "_".
- Graphite - Find next/previous shortcuts do not work when the find dialog is not open.
- Android app is not responding until splash screen times out, despite the removed splash.