In addition to the ChildBrowser plugin, Icenium now supports the Barcode Scanner plugin and SQLite. Ion supports all three plugins - if you have previously installed Ion, you will need to reinstall it. Two new sample apps that illustrate the Barcode Scanner and SQLite plugin usage have been added.
Added the option to set a splash screen for Android in app properties
The limitation of 2MB has been removed
to the latest SP (2012.3.1315)
iOS application display name has been added in app properties
A new Publish wizard allows users to publish their app to Google Play/Apple Store without leaving Icenium.
For more details, see Distributing Your App
For more details, see Run on Device
You can open the Find & Replace dialog with expanded Replace by pressing
Ctrl + H;
- Move selected lines up/down (
Ctrl + Shift + Up/Down)
- Smart New Line command (
Ctrl + Enter)
For more information, see Using the Code Editor in Mist.
The application's title bar in the simulator properly reflects the styling of the simulated device version
Full code analysis support including syntax highlighting, code navigation and other enhancements.
Added the ability to switch LiveSync on and off for each device in the device list
Camera API is now supported in the simulator
- Autocomplete improvements
Code navigation history has been enabled
- Click/Touch event fires twice in simulator.
- Android build output is not cleared upon a new build.
- An empty folder is not synchronized back if local folder is deleted - this causes the simulator in Graphite to crash.
- Icenium Ion sometimes might not refresh using three-finger gesture.
- Adding a splash screen for Android corrupts existing apps (makes them unable to export and causes Graphite Simulator malfunction).
- Using require.js library causes the simulator to malfunction.
- Icenium Graphite will not load properly if Json.NET library is installed in GAC.