Product version: AppBuilder 2.8.1
Released: 2015, February 19
AppBuilder 2.8.1 is a maintenance release. For a list of the new features and updates introduced in the earlier major release, AppBuilder 2.8, see AppBuilder 2.8 Release Notes.
- On Linux systems, you cannot perform operations on devices with the command-line interface. When you run device-related commands, the command-line interface shows the following error message:
Dynamic Symbol Retrieval Error: node: undefined symbol: CFRunLoopRun.
- In the in-browser client, you might experience the following issues with Mobile Testing apps.
- When you switch working between a Mobile Testing and an AppBuilder client, items might disappear from the context menus.
- You might not be able to add new files to a Mobile Testing app.
- The Publish command is not available in the context menu in the Project Navigator.