Product version: AppBuilder 2.7.2
Released: 2015, January 19
AppBuilder 2.7.2 is maintenance release. For a list of the new features and updates introduced in the earlier major release, AppBuilder 2.7, see AppBuilder 2.7 Release Notes.
- When you attempt to publish your app to iTunes Connect, AppBuilder might return the following error: "No applicable app record found." even if you have a properly configured application record in iTunes Connect.
- In the in-browser client, you cannot install the Telerik Application Enrollment Token (Telerik AET) from the QR code provided in the Build wizard.
- You cannot create certificate signing requests (CSR) from the command-line interface.
- When you run
appbuilder pluginto show the currently enabled plugins in your app, the command-line interface overrides your app file and might modify your current app file.
- In Chrome 41.0.2257.0, the in-browser client cannot load your apps.
- In the command-line interface on macOS systems, you cannot debug apps on device.
The debug tools launch but you cannot debug your application views.