Code refactoring is available only in the classic Windows desktop client.
You can create a new field from a selected constant expression and initialize it with the expression.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in the Telerik Platform.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- Verify that visual aids are enabled. For more information about visual aids, see Configure Visual Aid.
- From the Project Navigator, open the
JSfile that you want to edit.
- In the editor, select the expression from which you want to create a new field.
Ctrl+`and from the pop-up menu, select R → Introduce Field.
- Enter a name for the new field.
Enterto finish or
Escto cancel the refactoring.
To perform this operation, apply your preferred Microsoft Visual Studio approach, extension or tool or install and use the Telerik JustCode extension. For more information, see the Telerik JustCode Manual.
To perform this operation, apply the approach or tool available for your current IDE.
Debug your code.