This operation is applicable only to the classic Windows desktop client.
If you have created or imported any AppBuilder color schemes, you can switch between them. To apply a color scheme to the code editor, you need to set it as the current color scheme.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Color Schemes.
- Select the color scheme that you want to set as current.
- In the Choose a color scheme bar, click Set as current.
- Click Ok to save the change or Cancel to discard the change.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To modify the appearance of your code editor, see How to: Change Fonts and Colors in the Editor.
To perform this operation, apply the approach available for your current IDE.
Modify the color scheme.