This operation is applicable only to the classic Windows desktop client.
You can change the colors in the existing color schemes.
You cannot modify the default color scheme.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Color Schemes.
Select the color scheme that you want to modify and click Edit.
Select a scheme element from the list.
- Set new font and background colors for the element.
- To discard all changes to the color scheme, in the Edit Color Scheme bar, click Discard All.
- To discard changes to an element, click Discard change for the modified element.
- To save changes to the color scheme, in the Edit Color Scheme bar, click Apply.
- (Optional) To return to the color schemes gallery, in the Edit Color Scheme bar, click ←.
- Click Ok.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To modify the appearance of your code editor, see How to: Change Fonts and Colors in the Editor.
To perform this operation, apply the approach, extension or tools available for your current IDE.
Export the modified color scheme.