This operation is applicable only to the classic Windows desktop client.
You can delete color schemes from the gallery.
You cannot delete the default color scheme.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Color Schemes.
Select the scheme that you want to delete and click Delete.
Confirm that you want to delete the selected color scheme.
- Click Ok to save the change or Cancel to discard the change.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To modify the appearance of your code editor, see How to: Change Fonts and Colors in the Editor.
To perform this operation, apply the approach available for your current IDE.
Add color schemes.