To make maintaining and examining your code easier, AppBuilder provides structural highlighting. By default, structural highlighting is enabled but you can disable it.
In the code editor, when you press
Ctrl+`, a visual aid menu pops up. From this menu, you can access code generation, refactoring and navigation commands. You can configure the size of the visual aid menu. By default, visual aid is enabled but you can disable it.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in the Telerik Platform.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
Visual aid settings are global.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the Advanced tab, click Visual features.
- To disable or enable structural highlighting, deselect or select the Show structural highlighting check box.
- If structural highlighting is enabled, set the style of structural highlighting that you want classic Windows desktop client to apply.
- To disable or enable visual aid, deselect or select the Show visual aid check box.
- To configure the size of the visual aid menu, drag the Visual aid header size slider.
- Click Ok.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. To add visual aid to Microsoft Visual Studio, you can install and use the Telerik JustCode extension. For more information, see the Telerik JustCode Manual.
To perform this operation, apply the approach, extension or tools available for your current IDE.
Configure warning and error handling.