To help you keep track of your history of global searches, the classic Windows desktop client lists the search results in a separate tab in the Find Results pane for every global search. You can configure the number of tabs to be shown in the Find Results pane.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in the Telerik Platform.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
Search history settings are global.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Environment.
- Enter a value for the maximum number of tabs in the Find Results pane.
- Click Ok.
To perform this operation, apply your preferred Microsoft Visual Studio approach, extension or tool.
To perform this operation, apply the approach, extension or tools available for your current IDE.
Search for content in the currently open app.