This operation is available only in the classic Windows desktop client.
You can configure the default view of the code editor in the classic Windows desktop client for
HTML files. You can choose between opening
HTML files in code view, designer view or split view. In designer and split view, you can use the built-in Kendo UI Designer to develop the user interface for your Kendo UI mobile applications. The Kendo UI Designer will load for unsupported apps but you will not be able to use it.
- Verify that the classic Windows desktop client is running and you are logged in.
- Verify that you have opened the code for your app in AppBuilder.
This operation is not available in the in-browser client.
This operation is not available in the universal desktop client.
- In the title bar, click your user name and select Options.
- In the General tab, click Text Editor → Html → Content Presentation.
- From the list, select the default view that you want to use and click Ok.
This operation is not available in the extension for Visual Studio. This version of the extension for Visual Studio does not provide the Kendo UI Designer.
This operation is not available in the command-line interface. This version of the command-line interface does not provide the Kendo UI Designer.
Configure code formatting.