Before installing and running the classic Windows desktop client, verify that your system meets the following requirements.
- Windows 8.x
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista SP2 or later
- An Internet browser (latest official release) with enabled cookies
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later
Always run a single instance of the classic Windows desktop client. If you attempt to run multiple instances of the classic Windows desktop client, you might experience issues with the consumption of hardware resources.
|Free Disk Space||100 MB|
|Internet Connection Bandwidth||1 Mbps|
For best results, you might want to run the classic Windows desktop client on screens with the following resolution.
Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels or higher
- Downloading and Installing the Classic Windows Client
- Create and Run a Hybrid App in Minutes with AppBuilder
- The classic Windows desktop client
- Diving Into the Classic Windows Client - Part 1 of 3
- Diving Into the Classic Windows Client - Part 2 of 3
- Diving Into the Classic Windows Client - Part 3 of 3