To develop hybrid and NativeScript mobile applications from your Windows desktop, you can download and install the classic Windows desktop client.
The classic Windows desktop client is a ClickOnce application and checks for updates every time the application starts. If updates are available, the classic Windows desktop client updates automatically.
- Verify that your system meets the requirements for installing the classic Windows desktop client. For more information, see System Requirements for the Classic Windows Client.
- In your browser, navigate to https://platform.telerik.com and log in the Telerik Platform.
- In the title bar, select Getting Started → Downloads.
- Click Code.
- Click Download for Windows Desktop Client - Classic.
- Double-click the downloaded
setup.exebootstrapper, click Run and wait for the installer to verify that your system meets the system requirements.
- Click Install and wait for the installation to complete.
After the installation completes, the classic Windows desktop client starts automatically.