Telerik Platform apps created with the classic Windows desktop client are stored in the cloud and you cannot access and modify them from the extension for Visual Studio.
- The classic Windows desktop client shows important notifications and the name associated with your login credentials.
The classic Windows desktop client shows notifications from the Telerik Platform and notifications about building and deploying your app on device.
From the name associated with your login credentials, you can access a drop-down menu. The drop-down menu contains Options, Feedback, Show Keymapping and Logout.
- The Magic Box provides a quick way to get access to the available commands in the classic Windows desktop client.
- From the main menu bar, you can go back to the Dashboard, add content to the app, save, access version control, build, simulate and publish your app.
- From the Project Navigator, you can access the app assets.
- From the status bar, you can access the Output, Errors, Code Analysis, Find Results and Mobile Devices pane.
HTML files, you can open the code editor in code, designer or split view. For more information about the Kendo UI Designer, see Developing the User Interface.