Before installing and running the extension for Visual Studio, verify that your system meets the following requirements.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Community, Professional, or Enterprise
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Community, Professional, Premium, or Ultimate
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Professional, Premium, or Ultimate
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Professional, Premium, or Ultimate (Deprecated)*
- Software required by your copy of Microsoft Visual Studio
- (For TypeScript development) TypeScript 1.5.2 for Visual Studio or a later stable TypeScript 1.x for Visual Studio release.
- An Internet browser (latest official release) with enabled cookies
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later
* Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is now deprecated. You will be able to continue your mobile development using your existing installation of the extension for Visual Studio on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. However, you will no longer be able to receive automatic updates or download and install the extension for Visual Studio. Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 will be removed in a future release.
* To develop Angular 2 applications, verify that you are running Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later with TypeScript 2.0 or later installed.
- The minimum hardware setup required by your copy of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Internet connection bandwidth: 1 Mbps