The universal desktop client is still in Beta. Do not hesitate to report any issues you might encounter using it to the Telerik support team.
To develop hybrid and NativeScript mobile applications from your Windows or macOS system, you can download and install the universal desktop client.
The universal desktop client checks for updates regularly and auto-updates.
- Verify that your system meets the requirements for installing the universal desktop client. For more information, see System Requirements for the Universal Desktop Client.
- In your browser, navigate to https://platform.telerik.com and log in the Telerik Platform.
- In the title bar, select Getting Started → Downloads.
- Click Code.
- Click Download for Desktop Client - Universal.
- Run the downloaded installable and complete the installation.