To perform a clean run on device after multiple changes to your app, you might need to uninstall the app completely by performing the following steps.
- Perform the following steps on the Android device.
- Disconnect the device from your system.
- Go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications.
- Locate your app in the list and tap it.
- Tap Uninstall and confirm the uninstall.
- Return to the home screen.
- Go to Settings → Wireless and network → USB utilities.
- Tap Connect storage to PC and confirm that you want to turn USB debugging off.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap Connect storage to PC.
- Tap Connect USB storage.
- Perform the following steps on your Windows system.
- Run Windows Explorer to browse to the Android device which is listed as a removable disk.
- Browse to
- Locate the directory that corresponds to the name of your app name.
- Delete the directory from the device.
- On your Android device, tap Disconnect storage from PC.
Build and re-deploy your app.