With Progress AppBuilder, you can build and distribute your hybrid mobile app to users. During development, you can distribute your app for testing. When you have completed work on your app, you can distribute it to selected end users or publish it to Google Play, the App Store, the Windows Phone Store, or your private mobile app store in Telerik Platform.
For apps that target Apache Cordova 3.5.0 or later, you can enable AppManager LiveSync. AppManager LiveSync is a Telerik Platform distribution service that lets you quickly deliver updates and bug fixes to an already published app without the need to re-build and re-submit the application package for review in the app stores. For more information, see Update Your App with Telerik AppManager LiveSync.
In this section, you will find the following resources:
- Distribution to Testers
Distribution to End Users
- Build and Distribute Your Android App to Selected Users
- Build and Distribute Your iOS App to Selected Users
- Build and Distribute Your Windows Phone App to Selected Users
- Build and Publish Your Android App to Google Play
- Build and Publish Your iOS App to the App Store
- Build and Publish Your Windows Phone App to the Windows Phone Store
- Build and Distribute Your App with the App Distribution Service