AppBuilder™ is an Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) that eliminates the complexity associated with cross-platform mobile development. By combining the convenience of a local development environment with the power and flexibility of the cloud, AppBuilder lets you build hybrid mobile apps for multiple mobile platforms.
On our documentation website, you can learn how to create hybrid mobile apps with AppBuilder. From developing a single code project to publishing it as separate apps to Google Play or App Store - AppBuilder facilitates the entire app development process.
If you are a beginner user, you can learn how to run the AppBuilder Windows client or the AppBuilder in-browser client on your system and build your first project based on our sample apps. Advanced mobile app developers can learn how to enhance their projects by adding plugins and cloud backend services or check out the code analysis and code refactoring features of AppBuilder. Avid Microsoft Visual Studio users will learn how to set up their preferred desktop IDE to use the cross-platform mobile development features and cloud services that AppBuilder provides.
- Check Out the AppBuilder Sample Apps
- Create and Run an App in Minutes with the AppBuilder Windows client
- Create and Run an App in Minutes with the AppBuilder in-browser client
- Create and Run an App in Minutes with the AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
- Create and Run an App in Minutes with the AppBuilder command-line interface
- Overview of the AppBuilder Windows client
- Overview of the AppBuilder in-browser client
- Overview of the AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
- The AppBuilder command-line interface
- The AppBuilder package for Sublime Text
- Getting Started with Telerik Platform
- Getting Started With Kendo UI Core in AppBuilder
- Converting PhoneGap/Cordova Projects to AppBuilder
- The State of Hybrid Mobile Development
- Telerik Developer Network
- 5 Strategies for Building Mobile Apps with Telerik
- The Cordova Plugin Ecosystem Is a Mess — This Is What We’re Doing About It
- Real-time Mobile Apps with AppBuilder, Xamarin and SignalR