The Analytics service makes interacting with all of your recorded data simple, both for filtering and diving into specific details as well as aggregated information. This section focuses on the various ways that you can interact with your recorded data.
As soon as you have started tracking data, the Analytics client starts lighting up with the data from your applications. There are a lot of ways you can interact with the recorded data. The different types of data reports that are available are described in detail in the Reports section but this section will focus on the concepts of interacting with data throughout the client.
- How you can clean up the tracked data
- How to perform more advanced queries against all of your tracked data
- How to export the data
- How to switch between different display modes when view your data
- How to set annotations on your data
- How to configure data intervals for some of your tracked data <!-- todo - How to locate specific session data for troubleshooting scenarios --> <!-- todo - How to work with data charts in general -->