This section defines the terms and concepts used in the scope of RadDatePicker that you have to get familiar with prior to continue reading this help. They can
also be helpful when contacting with the support service in order to better describe your issue. Below you can see snapshots and explanations of the main states
and visual elements of the standard RadDatePicker control.
Here is a snapshot of RadDatePicker in its normal state.
- RadDatePicker - a button that represents the control's UI. Upon clicking it the Date Selector Window appears.
- Selected Value - represents the currently selected date value.
Upon clicking on RadDatePicker the Date Selector Window appears. Here is a snapshot of it.
- Date Selector Window - represents the window containing the UI for selecting a date.
- Date Selector - represents the date selection UI.
- Day - represents the selected day value.
- Month - represents the selected month value.
- Year - represents the selected year value.
- OK Button - represents the button that confirms the selected value and closes the Date Selector Window.
- Cancel Button - represents the button that rejects the value and closes the Date Selector Window.