Like most controls, RadDataBoundListBox also allows you to template it in order to change the control from the inside. Except for templating the whole control,
you can also template parts of it. This topic will make you familiar with the template structures of the:
Here is the template structure of a RadDataBoundListBox:
- [Border] - represents the root of the template.
- LayoutRoot - represents the container holding the elements of the template and is of type Grid.
- ItemsPanel - displays the items of RadDataBoundListBox and is of type Canvas.
- VerticalScrollbar - represents the scroll bar within RadDataBoundListBox.
Here is the template structure of a RadDataBoundListBoxItem:
- LayoutRoot - represents the root of the template and is responsible for the background, the border, the margins and the alignment of the item. It is of
- ContentContainer - displays the content of RadDataBoundListBox and is of type ContentControl.