The gauge indicators represent specific values on the gauge scale. Here are all types of indicators:
GaugeIndicator class is a base class that defines properties for all of the above indicators.
- Gets or sets the value of this indicator.
- Determines from where in the value range does the indicator start. By default every indicator starts at 0.
- Gets the owner range of this indicator.
- Gets or sets the IsAnimated property value. This property enables and disables the animated transition between values.
- Gets or sets the duration of the animation when IsAnimated is true.
- Gets or sets the easing of the animation when IsAnimated is true.