Visual Studio Extensions Options
The Visual Studio Extensions options dialog provides settings, so you can configure the Telerik Visual Studio Extensions to best suit your needs.
It can be accessed through the Visual Studio main menu Telerik | VSExtensions Options…
The Options dialog contains two sets of options that affect the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC Visual Studio Extensions.
The settings under the General category affect all of the installed Telerik Visual Studio Extensions
Project Upgrade Notifications for Detected Local Distributions
- Suggest project upgrades for Telerik product version available on my computer – When enabled, you will be prompted to upgrade upon opening a project, which is not using the latest version of RadControls installed on your system
- Suggest upgrades when an equal Dev release detected on projects using a Trial – When enabled, you will be prompted to upgrade if a licensed version of RadControls is available on your system, but the current project uses a trial version
- Notify me when a Telerik subscription I have is about to expire – When enabled, you will receive reminders if any of your subscriptions expire within the next month.
Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC Settings
All settings falling under the MVC category affect only the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC Visual Studio Extensions.
Latest version retrieval
- Include internal builds in Latest Version update and retrieval – When enabled, the Latest Version Acquirer tool will retrieve internal builds as well as official releases when checking for a new version.
- Version - Select from all versions that have been previously installed or downloaded using the VS Extensions