This topic provides description of the common CSS classes that are used across
the different Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC. In other words, most of the CSS classes below are used in most of the
Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC. The consequence of this is that if you want to customize (override)the appearance of one
of these classes, you need to decide whether to do it for all components involved, or for a specific component.
Another thing that these CSS classes can be used for is to style generic HTML content on the page, that is not
related to the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC. For example, you can assign a t-content CSS class to
an ordinary <div> element to apply a border and a background color.
- t-widget - applied to the component's wrapper element to set a border, text and background color
- t-header - applied to header elements, horizontal menus, dropdowns, to set a background image and a background color
- t-group - applied to various item containers (e.g in the Menu, PanelBar, TreeView) to set a background and border color.
- t-content - applied to template holders and content containers, e.g. in the TabStrip
- t-link - applied to hyperlinks to set a text color
- t-button - applied to elements that should look like push buttons. The class sets a text color, background color, background image and hover styling
- t-input - applied to textbox elements inside components
- t-item - applied to items of Menu, PanelBar, TreeView, etc. Usually it does not apply specific styles
- t-icon - applied to elements that display an icon as a background image. Normally these elements are 16px wide and high, and the image is part of a sprite
- t-popup - applied to elements that represent a detached popup container (i.e. it is placed in the <body>)