The Smart Tag for RadBindingNavigator lets you quickly access common tasks involved with and customizing appearance or setting the theme.
- New Theme Manager: Adds a new RadThemeManager component to the form.
- Edit UI elements: Opens a dialog that displays the Element Hierarchy Editor. This editor lets you browse all the elements in the control.
- Theme Name: Select a theme name from the drop down list of themes available for that control. Selecting a theme allows you to change all aspects of the controls visual style at one time.
Edit Rows: This link opens a dialog which allows you to edit the currently added
- Dock: Allows you to select the dock state.
- AddRow: Use this to add new rows to the command bar.
- Learning Center: Navigate to the Telerik help, code library projects or support forum.
- Search: Search the Telerik site for a given string.