The following topic describes all the visual elements and terms used in a standard RadGauge control.
The RadGauge is the graphical representation of a numerical scale. Additional functionality of RadGauge comes from its Indicators.
- Label: This is the visual representation of a value on the gauge scale.
- Tick: Indicates the position of specific values on the scale.
- Marker Indicator: This is an indicator which is usually placed somewhere near the gauge ticks and is used as a label for a special value.
- Arrow Indicator: Represents an indicator in the form of an arrow with a circular tail.
- Bar Indicator: This is an indicator which can show progress or value range.
- Segmented Indicator: This is an indicator with segments that represent different value ranges.