The following topic describes all the visual elements and terms used in a standard RadChart control.
- PlotArea: The area that contains the data series (on the image it is the area inside the rectangle defined by the axes).
- Series: The visual representation of the data.
- SeriesLabels: Labels that provide specific information about the data points in the series.
- VerticalAxis/HorizontalAxis: Axes that define the coordinate system used to plot the data.
- Tick: Marks specific values on the axes.
- AxisLabel: Labels for specific values on the axes.
- ChartGrid: Grid lines that mark specific values on the chart area